2010-06-20

Listerine Whitening Pre-Brush Rinse, Clean Mint, 32 fl oz (1 quart) (Pack of 2)

Cheap Listerine Whitening Pre-Brush Rinse, Clean Mint, 32 fl oz (1 quart) (Pack of 2) Review




Unlike other mouth washes including LISTERINE Multi Action Whitening Rinse, Clean Mint 32 fl oz (946 ml) the Listerine Pre-Brush Rinse is supposed to be used BEFORE you brush your teeth. I agree that others likely didn't read the directions, causing the problems they reported. I've used this for well over a year, have noticed my teeth have been whiter and I also have my 10 year old son using it twice a day to improve the quality of his brushing. I verified with my son's dentist that it was ok for him to use and the dentist noted my son's teeth were cleaner after he started to use it. I suspect that a part of his improvement is that he's now really scrubbing his teeth to get the flavor out as he's not a fan of the minty flavor, but his teeth are cleaner! It takes some getting used to this rinse as the baking soda/hydrogen peroxide mix will make your brushing far foamer, but my teeth feel cleaner after using it. I've used dental bleaching products before (from my dentist), and it is far easier to use the Listerine pre-brush rinse each day (and I think it's better than Crest's product as well).




Listerine Whitening Pre-Brush Rinse, Clean Mint, 32 fl oz (1 quart) (Pack of 2) Feature


  • Safely whitening teeth with confidence without the worry of sensitive teeth.
  • Kills germs that cause bad breath.
  • Continue to use every day for whiter, brighter teeth




Listerine Whitening Pre-Brush Rinse, Clean Mint, 32 fl oz (1 quart) (Pack of 2) Overview


Packaging May Vary. Easy way to whiten teeth. Safely whitens teeth. Kills the germs that cause bad breath. The easy way to a whiter, more confident smile. Dynamic foaming action to let you know that it's hard at work whitening your teeth. Kills the germs that cause bad breath. Continue to use every day for whiter, brighter teeth. Made in Canada.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Jun 20, 2010 04:36:50

No comments:

Post a Comment