2010-05-03

Natural Dentist - Healthy Gums Daily Oral Rinse Peppermint Twist, 16 fl oz liquid

Cheap Natural Dentist - Healthy Gums Daily Oral Rinse Peppermint Twist, 16 fl oz liquid Review




I had been looking for a product to help my gums which bled at every dental cleaning. I had been prescribed the dreaded gum rinse by my dentist, which I truly did not like and goodness, it's a drug! I picked some of the Natural Dentist Healthy Gums Daily Oral Rinse at my local health food store and was very pleasantly surprised to find it did an excellent job of returning my gums to health. My dentist noticed that my gums no longer bleed and I have a normal cleaning now at normal intervals, every 6 months as opposed to every 3 months. I gladly recommend this product.




Natural Dentist - Healthy Gums Daily Oral Rinse Peppermint Twist, 16 fl oz liquid Feature


  • 16 Ounces Liquid
  • Serving Size:




Natural Dentist - Healthy Gums Daily Oral Rinse Peppermint Twist, 16 fl oz liquid Overview


The Natural Dentist Healthy Gums Daily Oral Rinse has been clinically tested and proven to kill germs better than the leading national brand. And it contains no harsh chemicals, no alcohol, and no artificial sweeteners, dyes, or preservatives.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: May 04, 2010 00:12:39

No comments:

Post a Comment