2010-04-14

Bioforce - Denatforce Mouthwash, (Organic) 3.4 Oz

Cheap Bioforce - Denatforce Mouthwash, (Organic) 3.4 Oz Review




The concentrated mouthwash I used to use was phenomenal, so of course the manufacturer stopped making it. I was very glad to find this one. I mix it with Listerine, some tea tree oil, and water to have a dynamite mouthwash. I also add that to my water-pic.

I am very careful with my dental hygiene after spending over ,000 on crowns. My dentist is interested in my mouthwash combo and watching to see if it makes a difference in what she expects to find during cleanings. So far, A-one. She said to keep it up.




Bioforce - Denatforce Mouthwash, (Organic) 3.4 Oz Feature


  • 100 ml mouthwash
  • Country of origin: Switzerland
  • Please read all label information on delivery.




Bioforce - Denatforce Mouthwash, (Organic) 3.4 Oz Overview


Bioforce - Denatforce Mouthwash, (Organic) 3.4 Oz



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Apr 15, 2010 01:13:15

No comments:

Post a Comment