2010-04-25

Listerine total care anticavity fresh mint mouthwash mini sample size - 95 ml

Cheap Listerine total care anticavity fresh mint mouthwash mini sample size - 95 ml Review




Wanted to try a different flavour so I bought a sample. Just as good. I like Listerine. Great brand, good taste. I'll stick to the blue or green. My family and I all have different flavours that we like. Good purchase for short-term use. Thought it a little pricey for the size. OK satisfaction.




Listerine total care anticavity fresh mint mouthwash mini sample size - 95 ml Feature


  • Use 2x to: Strengthens Teeth.
  • To help prevent cavities.
  • 6 benefits in one.
  • Restores enamel.
  • Kills bad breath germs.






*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Apr 25, 2010 11:53:08

No comments:

Post a Comment