2010-04-09

Listerine antiseptic mouthwash - 1.5 lt

Cheap Listerine antiseptic mouthwash - 1.5 lt Review




I've been using Listerine for years, ever since I was a little kid. To be honest, I'm so used to the "nasty" taste, it isn't nasty to me anymore. I don't even think about it. If the taste is too strong, just dilute it in water. I did it as a kid and I still do it because it's too strong otherwise for me.

Interestingly, in 1976 the feds said that Listerine could not longer claim that it helped with sore throats, but I've been using Listerine for sore throats for years. I rinse it down my throat as far as I can gargle and it sometimes it just kills the sore throat dead if I catch it early enough. Make sure you don't swallow it though.

I don't use Listerine every day, but I will use it as part of my dental hygiene.




Listerine antiseptic mouthwash - 1.5 lt Feature


  • Prevent & Reduce Gingivitis
  • Fight Bad Breath
  • Kill Germs Between Teeth Listerine Antiseptic has been shown to help prevent and reduce supragingival plaque accumulation and gingivitis when used in a conscientiously applied program of oral hygiene and regular professional care.
  • Its effect on periodontist has not been determined.




Listerine antiseptic mouthwash - 1.5 lt Overview


The product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce gingivitis and plaque above the gumline, when used as directed. Adding a 30-second rinse with LISTERINE® Antiseptic to your morning and nighttime routines is all it takes to get 24 hour protection against germs that cause plaque and gingivitis.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Apr 09, 2010 14:51:06

No comments:

Post a Comment