2010-04-03

Dr. Katz TheraBreath The California Breath Clinics System, 1 Kit

Cheap Dr. Katz TheraBreath The California Breath Clinics System, 1 Kit Review




There are so many bad breath cures out there that it is easy to get confused. I tried therabreath because it was referred to me by my very satisfied friend. I've had bad breath of and on and my friends have tried to tell me about it, but I just decided to ignore the problem or mask it with gum and mint. I was using Listerine for a while but it seems that it made my breath worse, and it did nothing to alleviate my bleeding gums.

When I tried therabreath, I could feel results right away. My mouth felt really fresh after I brushed, and I didn't feel the same sour/metallic taste that I would feel every after meals. The tongue scraper really works too, and you can visibly see the mucous in your mouth after you use it. The Oral rinse is just the right strength, tastes fresh and minty, and most of all, its effect last throughout the day. The toothgel is not harsh, cleans my teeth well, and again, eliminates bad breath and keeps my breath fresh for hours.

The reason why therabreath is so effective as I discovered is because it's all natural. It does not contain saccharin, which causes bitter aftertastes. The oral rinse doesn't contain alchohol, which actually worsens your breath. And it's kosher certified! You can't say the same thing for any other oral care product.

The best thing about using therabreath is that it has improved my social life and my confidence. I know longer feel tentative and awkward talking to my friends, thinking I might be scaring them away with my breath. It has also given me the confidence to go up to people and meet them.

This is the good change you've been looking for. It's time to stop using those usual oral care products that really don't do anything extra for you. It's time to start using Therabreath!




Dr. Katz TheraBreath The California Breath Clinics System, 1 Kit Feature


  • World's #1 clinical oxygenating starter kit
  • Everything you need to get started for fresh breath
  • No alcohol. No artificial colors or flavors.
  • All natural
  • Certified kosher




Dr. Katz TheraBreath The California Breath Clinics System, 1 Kit Overview


Professional Formula. Try the system that works! TheraBreath System contains everything you need to destroy bad breath and sour/bitter tastes. It is the very best way to experience the total effectiveness of Dr. Katz's exclusive oxygenating formulas. Refreshes breath & taste with the oxygenating power of revolutionary Oxyd-8. 24 Hour confidence. Neutralizes sulfur-producing bacteria. Destroys morning breath and food odor. Does not contain alcohol or saccharin. Now available without a prescription. Eliminates sour/bitter tastes. Stops dry, sticky mouth. Restores confidence. Contents: One - Dr. Katz tongue cleaner; One - 16 fl oz bottle of oral rinse; One - 4 fl oz tube of toothpaste. The real science behind Dr. Katz's TheraBreath System is what makes it so effective in treating the cause of bad breath. Other brands of breath products temporarily mask odors with strong flavors. TheraBreath eliminates odors at the source. Oxyd-8 neutralizes bad breath odor at the source! The California Breath Clinics were founded by Dr. Harold Katz, who has helped his many patients learn how to control and conquer the causes of chronic bad breath.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Apr 03, 2010 08:48:04

No comments:

Post a Comment