2010-04-22

Listerine Total Care, 6 Benefits in One, Anticavity Fluoride Rinse, 33.8-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6)

Cheap Listerine Total Care, 6 Benefits in One, Anticavity Fluoride Rinse, 33.8-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6) Review




I've used Listerine for years, ever since I was a kid. And it's hard to believe that for 80 odd years or so, there was only the regular basic Listerine. In fact, I'd used the regular one so long, I had a hard time buying another "flavor", but once I did, I started going through all the different types of Listerine. What I've found is that it just taking getting used to. After a few days, your mouth gets used to it.

This is one of the newest ones I tried. According to the label it:
helps prevent cavities
restores enamel
strengthens teeth
kills bad breath germs
freshens breath
and fights plaque

What's there not to like! For years, I'd been using Listerine with only 3 of the above, and now there's 6!

The first time I used it, the taste took some getting used too, probably because of the flouride, but it only took me a few days to get used to it. Only time will tell how much of the benefits you actually get, but it can't hurt, and maybe the placebo effect will kick in too! But like they say, it needs to be part of your dental hygiene, including flossing and brushing your teeth for it to work. I'm not taking chances so I'm doing everything. My dentist (an old guy) said that it's amazing that nowadays, people can expect to keep all their teeth til old age.

Personally, I still find that I get morning breath if I rinse before bedtime, but I do it anyway. It can't hurt and I like the fact that it's got more benefits than the regular Listerine.




Listerine Total Care, 6 Benefits in One, Anticavity Fluoride Rinse, 33.8-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6) Feature


  • The First Listerine Mouthwash specifically for healthier teeth.
  • Fluoride is the most effective and widely used approach to slow, prevent, and even reverse cavities.
  • This item is not for sale in Catalina Island




Listerine Total Care, 6 Benefits in One, Anticavity Fluoride Rinse, 33.8-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6) Overview


Listerine Total Care Anticavity Mouthwash - a multi-benefit mouthwash that works in 6 ways for a cleaner, healthier mouth.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Apr 22, 2010 23:08:14

No comments:

Post a Comment